• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
novascotiahunter

Dxg567/led Array/bigfoot Video Board

6 posts in this topic

So i have a dxg567 with exchanger and kit98 with led array

For some reason the camera won't come on, I sent the bf board to Gary to have it reprogrammed in case that was the issue. When I turn the board on the green light comes on, but the camera doesn't come on at start up.

After I close the case up and wait to see if it will trigger a video I walk in front of thie camera and the led array comes on so I think the video is working but when I open the case the camera isnt on, I checked the camera out of the build and it works fine when I jump the wires to power on and to take a video.

Now this build has always worked so I'm stumped now, any ideas??

bigfoot%20video%20bd%20dxg567_zpsurk4bz6d.jpg

ok so I've done some limited testing on this board ,limited because I don't know what I'm doing.. :D

So the dxg567 won't power on when the board first comes on, I have 2 of these builds and besides the exchangers in them they are identical, I tried both cameras with this board and neither will come on.

But both cameras work fine in the other build,I sent this to Gary and he reprogrammed the board but still no go.

In the picture where the yellow circles are is where the board power is, I have 4.7v here with 3 new AAA batteries.

where the arrow is that is the power wire for the dxg567, I have 2.5v there, now I'm not sure what that should beso I'll post here to see if anyone has any other ideas for the bigfoot video board.

Nova,

Check out this link. (It is in the section of posts above your topic)

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36580

Look at the second picture. I do not see the Power Common coming from your board to the camera. I see the Jumper from Power Common terminal going to the Bigfoot negative, but no wire going to the camera.

That might be it. Where is your common from the camera going?

Nova,

Check out this link. (It is in the section of posts above your topic)

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36580

Look at the second picture. I do not see the Power Common coming from your board to the camera. I see the Jumper from Power Common terminal going to the Bigfoot negative, but no wire going to the camera.

That might be it. Where is your common from the camera going?

I see a small wire soldered to the board battery negative going to the common terminal but no camera common wire. You need a camera common going to the power common terminal, not the board power common. I think Tom hit this one on the head.

Edited by bigbassmann

Thanks for the reply's guys, this build has always worked perfectly, but I think when I put it away last I started to clean up some of the wiring, I went over the wiring again and again from the same picture you posted, and everything looks good........................................except I don't think the common wire is there now................ :D :D :D :D :D :D that was a good clean up.... :lol: :lol: I will checl when I get home but I think that's it, that's why I post pictures someone will something I'm missing... will keep you posted

Ok just checked and either when I was cleaning up the wiring in that build I forgot to reattach the common wire or someone broke into my garage and stole the common wire, I'm going with scenario #2.... :D :D :D :D