• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

speed2spare

Can't believe how badly Photobucket screwed us over.

4 posts in this topic

I can't believe how bad Photobucket crippled us with taking away free photo link sharing for free members. We lost hundreds of instructional and fix pictures. And hack pictures. We lost lots of hack videos as well. Most I am sure not to be replaced. It really just makes me sad I guess.

Bummer!!  Now I have to fix all the pics in the External Battery threads. 

Bill

That's one (of several) problems with storing anything on a "cloud" service -- the provider can change their policies, their servers can go haywire or be hacked, they can begin to charge for what had been a free service, etc, etc. As long as any company makes something (computer, external hard drive, or other storage system) I'll never use "The Cloud" to store anything.

If they change their policy and want to charge a fee ...that is up to them, but blocking all pictures taken and legally posted on 3rd party sites is wrong .