• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

CHRIS WARDEN MEMORIAL FUND   08/08/2017

Thanks to all who contributed, we collected just under $500.00. I sent a check Monday (8-7-2017) to his wife for $500.00 along with a card expressing Forums condolences. 

Badgerbuckhunter

Loss fo a Hagshouse Member

19 posts in this topic

So sorry to hear this sad news. Chris helped me in my first attempts at hacking cameras. He contributed a ton to this community in the beginning. 212 will be missed.

Chris was the best.  Probably contributed more here than anyone else, and was a man of strong character.  I got to meet him and Peggy once, both wonderful people.  Gonna miss ol' 212.:sad:

Edited by ghoot

Just reading this for the first time and find myself speechless. Chris was a kind and caring person who gave his time to help perfect strangers. He had helped me many times and had sent me all kinds of parts to use in my builds and never asked for a single thing in return. I along with many other members truly missed him at Hags. My prayers go out to Chris and his family.

Just stopped in to see what everyone is up to as I haven't been on in a while and now I'm shocked and saddened to read the news about Chris. Although I never met him in person, he made me (and I'm sure others as well) feel as though we were lifelong friends. Truly he will be missed by many.My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Mark