dwojciechowicz

Items for sale (finished trail cameras and other stuff)

For sale are 6 different builds and partial builds/kits that I have. I would prefer to sell all at once so I am listing everything as a package at what I am hoping folks find at a reasonable price.

Selling all items for $200 delivered to you in the lower 48. If outside the lower 48 U.S., please contact me regarding shipping cost. Please see the pictures for additional details. A brief description on each build is:

#1: SS board, P32 camera, 1 GB memory card, tested and works

#2: Yeti board, P32 camera, 1 GB memory card, tested and works

#3: SS board, S40 camera, 512 MB memory card, tested and work

#4: Whitetail Supply board, S40 camera, does not work fully (see picture for details)

#5: Yeti board, P32 camera (unhacked), 1 GB memory, kit still needs to be fully assembled, camera works

#6: Yeti board, S40 camera, 1 GB memory, does not work fully (see picture for details)

Pictures for 1 through 3 are on this website. Please see https://imgur.com/a/8asXD for pictures for the rest of them.

Last time I posted my email notifications were not working well. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at dwojofamily@icloud.com

#1, 1.jpg

#1, 2.jpg

#2, 1.jpg

#2, 2.jpg

#3, 1.jpg

#3, 2.jpg

Edited by dwojciechowicz

Folks - not much interest in the entire package so I am wanting to separate. Not listing prices separately. Make me an offer on any items you want and we'll go from there. No reasonable offer will be refused. Basically I don't need these anymore and want them to go to someone that will get use out of them. 

Regarding the items that are not functional or have issues, I don't expect much for them. If you live in lower 48 and are willing to cover $15 for shipping; they are yours. 

Please email me at dwojofamily@icloud.com if you're interested in anything.