• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

CuttnRun

Kwikee Quiver Male bracket

14 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can find them? I could have sworn that we use to buy the entire set-up from Kwikee but spoke to them today and they informed me that they never sold the male bracket which makes no sense.

VLvaGJa.jpg

WWW.LancasterArchery.Com

3 hours ago, Firemanjim said:

WWW.LancasterArchery.Com

?? Do tell.

8 hours ago, Firemanjim said:

I have seen that one Jim, not the same. My question is, where did we buy the exact ones from my picture? Many of us here bought them back in day. Somebody has to remember. We bought them, mount (female) w/screw and male end, all together not separate. Was it from WS??????? @bigbassmann, @egbertdavis, @tbass, @dwojciechowicz, @kdornski @cnggack do any of you all recall?

It was not through one of our vendors if I recall correctly. I do seem to recall an issue with them being pirated by someone else.  I wish I'd known you needed it, I had some extra I could have thrown in the box.  

If I remember right I think bcraft1111 used to sell them years ago but found a link where you might be able to buy them

https://kwikeekwiver.com/quiver-mounting-solutions

7 hours ago, egbertdavis said:

It was not through one of our vendors if I recall correctly. I do seem to recall an issue with them being pirated by someone else.  I wish I'd known you needed it, I had some extra I could have thrown in the box.  

Oh man thank you anyway, I appreciate it. I did receive the build yesterday, very nice looking build, thank you. And thank you for throwing in one of Joe's mounts.  

6 hours ago, kdornski said:

If I remember right I think bcraft1111 used to sell them years ago but found a link where you might be able to buy them

https://kwikeekwiver.com/quiver-mounting-solutions

No, I spoke to Kwikee. The rep that I spoke with actually knew exactly what I was referring to as he told me that he took some old quivers and cut off their mounts to use for his cam's. Kwikee has never made the male ends.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:58 PM, CuttnRun said:

Anyone know where I can find them? I could have sworn that we use to buy the entire set-up from Kwikee but spoke to them today and they informed me that they never sold the male bracket which makes no sense.

I agree, makes no sense that they would only have sold the female part of the bracket and not the matching male bracket. What the heck were you supposed to mount it on if it didn't come as a set? 

Whitetail Supply used to sell them. That's where I always got them from. They weren't the Kwikee with the spring lock tab on the side they had a plastic lever that you rolled over to lock the two halves together.

Edited by johnnydeerhunter

I realized that at one point I must have bought the Kwikee brand when in fact all of the other ones that I have are Bohning brand. So, the issue still remains, we can still purchase the male bracket from Bohning but they don't sell the male part either like the one in my picture. They do sell this one that Jim posted, with some grinding, I'm sure that it can be attached to a case.

tDQtltb.jpg

I have some on a few of my cameras but none that I built myself

I think it was bcraft that made the kwikee mounts years ago.  

You can get the male bohning part in your picture if you call them and ask for it (its not listed on their website) - I did this a year or 2 ago.  It is easy enough to attach the bohning lever lock (female side) to a kwikee quiver bracket caddy

here is a link to a thread where we were looking for them... part number 931

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55466-wtb-kwickee-quiver-mounting-brackets/&tab=comments#comment-418581

and befus mod

http://www.hagshouse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55530-alteration-of-bohning-attachment-for-kwickee-kwiver-bracket/&tab=comments#comment-418710