• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

bowhuntingnut

SSI withFuji J10 not working

4 posts in this topic

I have a Fuji j10 with a SSI and a s600 chip as Gary's website says to. When system is started up with switch, I believe it does its normal thing for startup. When I trigger the camera via motion sensor, it will power on the camera, and that's it. It won't take a pic. It then powers down after a few seconds. No pictures are able to be taken through the entire system. I will go and check connections and what not, but just to make sure, this pic axe chip is the correct one, right. S600 program straight from Gary for the Fuji j10. 

Also , while the camera sits, with the switch turned off, the camera powers on for no reason, then powers off. It shouldn't do anything if the switch is off. 

Unless you modified the switch on the SSI the switch controls the PIR not the board power. If there's a battery connected to the board it's on and will refresh the camera at it's set interval You may want to pull the battery for a few minutes and allow the board to reset, maybe something got out of time.

Edited by johnnydeerhunter

Yes sir, that's the correct chip, and as JDH mentioned, the switch on the SS1 only turns off motion detection, not power to the board, so it will still refresh the camera.

Has this one worked before, or are you just setting it up?  Maybe shutter and power are swapped?