• Announcements

• Badgerbuckhunter

Prayers for a longtime Member   11/05/2017

The Church mass shooting that happened today, was Peggy Wardens Church. She was one of the people killed today and her grandson was shot in the arm and is in surgery. Lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I made a topic in the "Cabin" I will keep everyone updated as I get information.

Sign in to follow this  
ghost rabbit

All my homebew for sale

1 post in this topic

I hate to see the go but just don't have time to keep them up or send them to Johnnydeerhunter any more. I have 5 homebrew complete units left. 1. s600 with bigfoot board. I honestly can't remember what was going on with it. I know the case was leaking and the cam sometimes acted up.  2. p41 and can't remember the board name. I think cam worked fine in this build but seems like it took pics every time on the 5 min setting whether it had something in front of it or not. 3. p32 with bigfoot board. I think this unit was working propely when pulled last year. I couldn't keep a p32 in focus so it probably has an issue. 4. p32 and can't remember the board name. It worked fine but pics were fairly blurry. 5. Penns Woods Digital scout. It was a battery eater and pics weren't that clear. There are 3 p32 cams that have been hacked before. I can't remember what or if anything was wrong. For sake of the sale they're for parts. The memory cards were 3 512 1 256 and the rest 128.  I first started with the home brew around 20 years ago I guess now. Every year I would send what I needed fixed to Johnny and he would have me up and going. I'm asking $150 shipped or I will trade for a covert or Spartan black flash cam or 2. Really just need the stuff gone. If any questions fell free to ask

FSlsb57.jpg

7a2FSBh.jpg

7TX3eTy.jpg

9iQFtcF.jpg

LB4iBtF.jpg

HS8LpSD.jpg

4yxFwVK.jpg

4K4dKOA.jpg

UhctjVA.jpg

Gnf9EnP.jpg

Edited by ghost rabbit

Sign in to follow this