Sign in to follow this  
ko4nrbs

Software driven analyzer

I have quite a few years with the software driven analyzers on HD lead acid batteries and all of the battery manufactures now want us to use the old fashion load testers for determining warranty claims. Not sure if the lower voltage/amp batteries are different. I do know that clamp contact with the battery is critical, again speaking about HD lead acid battery. We had a substantial investment involved in these, it looks like these would be minimal invested.

1 hour ago, Badgerbuckhunter said:

I have quite a few years with the software driven analyzers on HD lead acid batteries and all of the battery manufactures now want us to use the old fashion load testers for determining warranty claims. Not sure if the lower voltage/amp batteries are different. I do know that clamp contact with the battery is critical, again speaking about HD lead acid battery. We had a substantial investment involved in these, it looks like these would be minimal invested.

May be worth a try.  I do a lot of small battery testing at home.  Reluctant to deploy cameras when the batteries have an unknown capacity after long periods of use.

Thanks for the update!!

Bill