bulltalk.65

Hydro Dipping Cases

3 hours ago, Badgerbuckhunter said:

Taping the edges of the film is something I have never heard of. I guess I always have been lucky with not smearing the pattern.

Yeah, I started doing that because of a video I saw years ago, the guy laid the film in the water and once it started disolving, he sprayed the activator on it and it spread out on him. He dipped it and when he took it out it was all stretched out on his box. So I looked around at different hydro dipping sites and they showed it with the edges taped to keep it from stretching so I just do it that way. I think if your careful when spraying the activator it should be fine..

I really appreciate you putting up the post and the images. I had a forum free day yesterday on account of it being Easter Sunday down here. Just turned the computer on and chuffed to see this. I am going to look into it and see if I can find some info on it and supplies down here, as far as I know I haven't seen it. Keep putting up the posts I am sure you have plenty of followers.

The newest addition, just got some new film in today and finished up my jazz cam, it's called Forest Ghost tree bark from dipwizard.com (ebay - Dip Demon). Im liking it.. 

IMG_20180407_152816_1_380x530.jpg

Edited by bulltalk.65

I always think Bark Camo would be the best for cams on a tree and you <"Got It">  

Really Good

Very nice! I have tried several things, from a memory card case to a rifle stock, and always have little dots on the dipped item. Have to go in by hand and a paint brush and try to dab them in..... Work in progress I suppose, color me jealous.