Jonnie Wilson

Instagram

5 posts in this topic

I have finally given up trying to upload videos to photobucket so i can share them on here...it takes hours of time to get 1 small video to upload and then when it it looks like it finally worked...there's nothing there.

Not sure if anyone else on here has an Instagram account but if you do you can check out my homebrew video clips on there.

Key in the tag below if you want to have a look. Thanks

@bushphotographer

3 hours ago, Jonnie Wilson said:

I have finally given up trying to upload videos to photobucket so i can share them on here...it takes hours of time to get 1 small video to upload and then when it it looks like it finally worked...there's nothing there.

Not sure if anyone else on here has an Instagram account but if you do you can check out my homebrew video clips on there.

Key in the tag below if you want to have a look. Thanks

@bushphotographer

I would love to see them so I'll check them out..

Have you tried YouTube or Dailymotion, if you don't like YouTube use Dailymotion, it's just as easy and is a nice video sharing site. Hate to say it but Photobucket sux and always has and now they want to rape people with a monthly payment. That's why most of the pic and vid links in here are dead and no longer showing.

Edited by bulltalk.65

I enjoy John's vid clips.......... John why don't you try Vimeo it seems to work well for some on here?

Edited by buckhuntertrailcam

Photobucket is the worst. I lost a lot of pics on here and other sites that I had posted of camera and slave flash hacks I have done. One of these days when I really have some spare time I will try to update the photos using another site such as Flickr but not sure if I will ever be able to get them all reposted.

I don't have an Instagram account but may have to open one.

On 12/05/2018 at 11:15 PM, bulltalk.65 said:

I first started using Instagram to keep in contact with my nieces and nephews as they grew wings and took off all around the world.

I then wondered if anyone would be interested is seeing my trailcam pics and videos?  People from all around the world are interested. 

You can put 1 minute clips on with sound and it only takes about 30 seconds. You can go back and edit or delete at any time and it is amazing just how many trailcams are used around the world.

There is private messages as well and you can block people from seeing your stuff if you desire.