Tinhorn

Testing

6 hours ago, buckhuntertrailcam said:

So rather than post a new topic l shall simply ask here (I have asked before), On the top right corner of this screen there was the number 1 in a little red square, I assume it is a notification of a message? It has been there for weeks. In the past couple of days it changed to 2, I have tried to tap on it, hold my finger on it but nothing. I would like to know if it is a problem with this site or me, thanks all.

Can you provide a screen shot. 

22 hours ago, Badgerbuckhunter said:

Can you describe or provide a screen shot.

I  would have provided a screen shot except the little red square with the 2 in it is now gone. I suspect the problem was a pop up advertising Tapatalk when I deleted that it disappeared as well. 

Got it going. Really don't know exactly what happened. Seems like it may be related to theme used. Tried them all and no help. Signed out and back in and started to see all the posts. I seem to think it may be related the cookies being used.

I check in every couple days being an old timer so to speak. Hope all is well with everyone as I'm getting back to work after having a total knee replacement. Keep the pics coming and have a safe hunting season.

Edited by Vic

Vic, I always that you lived out west for some reason, you still messing with Computers?  I'm addicted for sure (programming) LOL

Yes ,but more on the Apple computers now.. I live in the good ole South my friend...