bulltalk.65

Finally, some new pics

I was finally able to get a few cams out with a little help and got a few new pics.

Tried hunting a few weekends, although tough to get around, it was the best feeling to be back out in the mountains to the woods, my home away from home.

Had a Mt. Lion stalk me up and he got caught on my jazz vid cam but I had forgot to change the resolution back to high so it isn't very good. But, I left my stump stand at 7:40 pm and he came out of the timber 10 ft behind my stump at 7:55pm.. that is a little spooky. He looks like about a 150lb Tom with a 4ft tail. I'll try to get the vid loaded up and post it later.

Darn it, got to resize them.. be back in awhile.

nice buck small.jpg

big buck small.jpg

Edited by bulltalk.65

yeah , the freaky part is having to walk into that stand at 5 am and not knowing if he is just there watching...lol..

Here is the video clip, this jazz cam uses a TX/RX remote sensor, The lion basically almost stepped on it as it is just to the right of the frame next to the bush he is walking around to go up the trail...

Mt. Lion at My Deer Stand

forky small.jpg

Edited by bulltalk.65

Here is a cropped and sand enhanced version of the second pic in the first post. Its 24 yards to the tree directly behind the 2 bucks.

resized.jpg