bulltalk.65

New Video Cam Build

I just finished this up and will be testing day and night vids the next couple days but so far so good. I used a cheap 1080p HD dash cam for this build along with my control board with modified code to run it. I used three 1 watt 940nm leds with a coldfusionx 5 watt driver for the array. Everything else is pretty self explanatory but if you have questions feel free to ask, I'll answer what ever you need to know about it.

Instead of trying to post a bunch of pics, I just did a windows movie and loaded to youtube with a full description of what was used . You can see it at this link.

DIY 1080p Dash Cam Trail Cam Build

Edited by bulltalk.65

I liked the Clip better than the build....

Oops, just kidding, even tho, it was really good on that clip, how'd you do that?

I got one of the Dash Cams but either I'm to dumb or it  don't take movies have the time (so never to build it)

Yours sure look good and the Camo is great big guy

thanx

Thanks Tinhorn. 

Hec, I just had to delete the video on youtube for copyright infringment....lol.. free music on my pc, figured it was ok to use....  So, redoing it right now with new music and waiting for it to finish processing so I can re-upload to the ytube...

"Clip"  ???  I assume you mean the music? or how did I make the vid?... I used windows live movie maker with all the photos and just put them together using the movie make editing tools then added the music clip from my aser computer sample music... (ha, not a loud to do that I guess...lol)

UPDATE - ok, video is updated and link is good again..

Edited by bulltalk.65

Yah, I meant the Movie, it looked good...

12 hours ago, Tinhorn said:

Yah, I meant the Movie, it looked good...

Kinda assumed that but wasn't for sure......lol...

Did a couple tests last night and it did not like the 940nm led's so today Im going to swap in some 850's and see if its better. Day time vids  seem pretty decent. I need to work on the focus some more though. It looks great on the dash cam screen but when loaded on my pc, it looks terrible...lol

Edited by bulltalk.65