Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Back out hunting at my buddy's 3 1/2 acre place.  At the end of a Cul De Sac in a big subdivision.

Lot's of deer coming around but only way before I get there.  Hopefully during the rut they will come around in the daylight.
 
Going to have to put my electronic feeder back out so I can time the corn distribution.  That may get them to show up when the feeder is running.  Will also save me a lot of money.  The corn is about $7.00 a bag.  I will go broke before the season is over at this rate!!
 
Panasonic LZ10 Bigfoot Board and Vivitar 2800 Slave Flash
lL6Wje2.jpgRYbtGjO.jpg
KAMoGSV.jpgN4NznNg.jpgpcs5qcM.jpgrvmIwap.jpg
Bill

 

Edited by ko4nrbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
4 hours ago, buckhuntertrailcam said:

Plenty to choose from are you after that 4 point or just a freezer filler?

Due to severe landscape and garden damage the landowner told me to shoot whatever walks in front of me.  I already killed two button bucks and a small doe this month in this spot.

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 10/24/2018 at 12:47 AM, ko4nrbs said:

Due to severe landscape and garden damage the landowner told me to shoot whatever walks in front of me.  I already killed two button bucks and a small doe this month in this spot.

Bill

Ok, whilst having hunted in several Western states it is normally just one buck that you are allowed to kill. Clearly not the case where you are hunting Oklahoma? Is that normal or do you have extra tags there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
On 10/24/2018 at 2:12 PM, buckhuntertrailcam said:

Ok, whilst having hunted in several Western states it is normally just one buck that you are allowed to kill. Clearly not the case where you are hunting Oklahoma? Is that normal or do you have extra tags there?

I was wondering the same thing, all the states Ive ever hunted only one buck (forkhorn or better, some areas 3 pt or better - western count) allowed per year.. That would be nice to be able to get a couple.. Of course, some years it would be nice to just get one...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

We get 6 tags each season.  Two bucks and 4 does.  This includes archery, muzzle loader, and gun season.  Some areas you can’t shoot does with a rifle.  So for all three different seasons there is a six deer limit combined.  Two bucks and four does.

bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Nice looking pics for sure..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 11/1/2018 at 3:03 PM, ko4nrbs said:

We get 6 tags each season.  Two bucks and 4 does.  This includes archery, muzzle loader, and gun season.  Some areas you can’t shoot does with a rifle.  So for all three different seasons there is a six deer limit combined.  Two bucks and four does.

bill

Well there you go! I suppose you need to be a resident to get the 6 tags?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×