Sign in to follow this  
Tinhorn

Dub my voice into a video

anybody know how to Dub my voice into a video of our game camera's clip?  I would want to "merge" my voice with the existing sound, like I was saying to a person watching the clip.  Laptops already have a internal mike so I think I could watch the clip and talk as I watched  

thanx

I use Windows Movie Maker for stitching clips together like I did with the Backyard Fox I just posted. Movie Maker has an option to add narration to clips. I'm sure other editing software would have that option as well.

Do you have Windows 10? If you do I found a free App that I started to use, very easy and basic and they have a bigger version for a small price, I will get if I like it. I will let you know the name later today when I get home. Tried finding it in the Microsoft app store, but see others that might work for free.

Thanx guys,

I did looked Windows Movie Maker  on an old computer (I didn't see Movie Maker on Windows 10) but didn't see "add narration to clips" LOL but find it now, like you said...

and Badger, I'd like look into the App if you find it.  but now I seen that on Movie Maker, it worked fine, so don't wait much time looking