Sign in to follow this  
buckhuntertrailcam

How do l find my private messages? I need to find the private messages that l have already read. I can find the new private messages but l want to find the old ones. Thanks to anyone who knows.

Unless you deleted them they should still be there. I have messages still showing from 4 years ago.

Thanks for the reply Ralph, Where do l look on this forum is what l want to know? I do see a little red dot on the top right but once I have been there and read the message how the heck do you find it again l have been tearing my hair out for months, l can't get a reply. Thanks  

Edited by buckhuntertrailcam

Ok upon further investigation using the "search" l am not the only one who is having the same problems. Top right of screen l do not have my name and Avatar or an envelope indicating messages that part of my screen is blank. Thank goodness I found this out l was beginning to think l was going mad. Anyway it has not solved the problem but has told me that there is a problem any help from the administration would be appreciated thanks Trevor 

Sorry Trevor, I guess I did state the obvious. It never occurred to me that you didn't have the envelope for messages. Just a thought but maybe try changing to a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and see if that helps.

Log out and log back in. There should be an envelope beside your name next to it. If that does't work. Go to bottom of page and change the theme to default. Then see if it's there. Theme is called Rough Country (Default)