bulltalk.65

Been Offline

Hey guys, 

Just passing this on as I was unable to get back to some of you since last weekend (sunday).

Xfinity/comcast modem went down and it took out our home network so lost all service including the wifi so was basically stuck in caveman days all week...lol.... They were finally able to get here today after 4-1/2 days without and get things all up and going with a new modem and network setup.

I just replied to the last messages I received from last sunday to get caught up.

It really is unfortunate how reliant we have become to the technology and when it is disabled it really puts a damper on doing a lot of what we are use to doing on a daily basis. Makes me think back to the old wall phone and 15ft curly cord compared to today's tech and makes ya wonder how anyone ever got along in the old world we were so use to for so long.....lol

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know, I got your messages and replied back tonight.

Geo

Edited by bulltalk.65

Sometimes I think back to the days of the old wall phone with 15' curly cord, stretching it as far as I could into the hallway to talk to a girlfriend in somewhat privacy and wish were back to those days. Then I wake up and wonder what the heck was I thinking about.  LOL

I knew you made thru the fires then wondered if you got drown after the mud's they were worrying about then....

I still have one of those phones and use it daily as it is usually the only one that works reliably as the others are normally  flat or not working for some other lame reason lol.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:09 PM, Tinhorn said:

I knew you made thru the fires then wondered if you got drown after the mud's they were worrying about then....

Yep, made it fine. That fire literally destroyed the whole town though. We drove up there a few weeks ago and it is an unbelievable site. Cars just literally melted in the driveways where it was in a garage, houses are gone except for chimneys standing, then it goes for acres or hundreds of yards with everything in its path gone then there will be a house untouched. Really crazy. There are still people living in vehicles all over in our town, parked at walmarts, home depots and any place they can just park to get by... Really Sad, paradise was a beautiful mountain town, completely gone except for few areas that it skipped over.