Full Fan

For Sale (UPDATED 9/30/19 More Stuff)

Folks, I use to build homebrews years ago.  Followed this site religiously.  Over the years I have gotten out of homebrews and switched to manufactured units.  I have a room full of parts, cams, cases, etc.  Is anyone interested in anything?  If so, I will attempt to go through everything and see what I have.  Most of my builds were P41's, P32's, S600's in Pelican 1020's & 1040's.  Most of the boards are SnapShotSnipers.  All cases are drilled out with hand painted 3d camo/liquid nails. 

I don't mind parting some of this stuff out if anyone needs anything.  Some of the cams have been robbed of the flash.  Some of them work fine.  Some of them don't.  Some have had a battery door removed.  Things of that nature.  If you need any parts for anything this will be a good opp for them.  If you need a predrilled case and have a P41 sitting idle that needs a case/board I will dig thru my pile.  I also have screws for the cases, stand offs for the boards, different option's of chips for the SSS boards, etc.  I basically have a room full of stuff that's been sitting idle and I simply no longer use.  I'm sure someone that's into homebrews, as I use to be, could sit down end up with several perfectly working units.  I even have memory cards. 

I basically have everything you need for homebrew stuff.

I will supply pics if need be.  I will sell the entire lot pretty cheap if the right person has any interest.  I will continue to check back here and see if there is any interest. 

Edited by Full Fan

I would possibly be interested and any s600 fully working builds. Depending on price and shipping. 

Non working s600  builds for the right price could still be interesting.

John

Will check for you later this eve John.  The majority of my builds were P41's/P32's, but I feel certain I still have some S600 setups.  Will certainly do you right.

I also am looking to buy a few s600 working builds I am down to one that the flash works on about a third of the time.

Edited by cnggack

It would be cool if you could make a list of stuff and post it with some photos.

I haven't bought any parts for awhile but can never remember what I want or need till I see it. It could help you selling things as well.

Might be a pain to do but may be worth it.

Folks....sorry for the delay.  I will try to get a list together shortly along with pics.  There is a long list of stuff so bare with me and I will post soon. 

These are still available......

Going to start with memory cards.  I have a lot more stuff than I anticipated.  If you have any questions or cant read the sizes let me know.

Micro Snippet.JPG

Edited by Full Fan

Ok what is your plan on selling these? You trying to sell whole lots or want offers on certain sticks or people to pm you with what they are interested in and you set a price?

I have an interest in the four 2gb ms pros and possibly some of the 1gb. 

I would possibly be interested and any s600 fully working builds. Depending on price and shipping. 

Non working s600  builds for the right price could still be interesting.

John

Speed and others....Yes that's fine shoot me a PM.  I will sell as lots and part stuff out as along as it's not too micro managed.  I don't particular want to sell one memory stick and ship it lol.....but I will work with anyone interested.  Just run it by me.  I have a lot of stuff that could really help some folks out if they spent a little time on it. 

I'm not trying to make a killing off anyone on this stuff.  When I was building sometimes all it took was finding a broken P41 for $15 and robbing it of the flash to get one of my $300 dollar units up and running for recon. 

Yall Keep checking back as I will continue to add items as I clean up.  Feel free to ask for anything priced:D

SOLD

More items will be listed below.  Make me an offer. 

(3) chargers and the batts will go with it.  The white "x" represents a bay that doesn't work.  The charger discharges as well as charges independently in each cell.  Great for slow charging and not overheating.  I plugged each one in and tested it. 

3 Chargers.JPG

Edited by Full Fan

ALL ARE GONE

P32's.  Some of these cams may work perfectly.  Some are parts.  If interested in any of these for parts or possibly working units let me know. 

P32's.JPG

Edited by Full Fan

ALL ARE GONE

P41's.  Some of these cams may work perfectly.  Some are parts.  If interested in any of these for parts or possibly working units let me know. 

P41.JPG

Edited by Full Fan

SOLD

S600's.  Some of these cams may work perfectly.  Some are parts.  If interested in any of these for parts or possibly working units let me know. 

S600.JPG

Edited by Full Fan

THESE ARE SOLD

Pentax.  Some of these cams may work perfectly.  Some are parts.  If interested in any of these for parts or possibly working units let me know. 

Pentax.JPG

Edited by Full Fan