Folks, I use to build homebrews years ago.  Followed this site religiously.  Over the years I have gotten out of homebrews and switched to manufactured units.  I have a room full of parts, cams, cases, etc.  Is anyone interested in anything?  If so, I will attempt to go through everything and see what I have.  Most of my builds were P41's, P32's, S600's in Pelican 1020's & 1040's.  Most of the boards are SnapShotSnipers.  All cases are drilled out with hand painted 3d camo/liquid nails. 

I don't mind parting some of this stuff out if anyone needs anything.  Some of the cams have been robbed of the flash.  Some of them work fine.  Some of them don't.  Some have had a battery door removed.  Things of that nature.  If you need any parts for anything this will be a good opp for them.  If you need a predrilled case and have a P41 sitting idle that needs a case/board I will dig thru my pile.  I also have screws for the cases, stand offs for the boards, different option's of chips for the SSS boards, etc.  I basically have a room full of stuff that's been sitting idle and I simply no longer use.  I'm sure someone that's into homebrews, as I use to be, could sit down end up with several perfectly working units.  I even have memory cards. 

I basically have everything you need for homebrew stuff.

I will supply pics if need be.  I will sell the entire lot pretty cheap if the right person has any interest.  I will continue to check back here and see if there is any interest. 

I would possibly be interested and any s600 fully working builds. Depending on price and shipping. 

Non working s600  builds for the right price could still be interesting.

John

Will check for you later this eve John.  The majority of my builds were P41's/P32's, but I feel certain I still have some S600 setups.  Will certainly do you right.

I also am looking to buy a few s600 working builds I am down to one that the flash works on about a third of the time.

Edited by cnggack

It would be cool if you could make a list of stuff and post it with some photos.

I haven't bought any parts for awhile but can never remember what I want or need till I see it. It could help you selling things as well.

Might be a pain to do but may be worth it.