Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Just checking on everyone/stay safe

I hope everyone is well, with what is going on in the world with the virus situation. Stay safe and pray for great results.. Maybe more time to play with cameras right now, I just recently had complete right knee replacement and am enjoying staying at home except when I have to go to thearpy. The wife is out of work also.

It's bad time to have medical problems now.  One of my knee's is going bad and a Dr said some day... glad it's ok now

but got a toothache a few days ago and they are closed till May

OUCH

I have been stuck at home too and took the time to repair a few cams and did a few builds. I have 17 ready to go now with a couple more in the works (waiting on parts). LOL.

Doing good here, getting a lot of work done in the yard. Retired in January and if I would have known this was going to happen I would have stayed working. Stay safe and Happy Easter everyone. Picture of custom made mask the wife made with Hepa  filter.

Mask.jpg.ec3b8ab3ec476a3609c5e383621793c7.jpg

you can retire till your hair is GRAY   🤤

Hey guys, bat here in the south.  Hope and pray everyone is doing fine.  My wife and I are doing ok just getting nasty at one another at time lol.  I keep busy with my garden, and yeah I planted one this year but it getting tough for an old guy, now if I was young as Tinhorn I could do it easy.  Take care my friends we praying for this ole Country.

and nice mask Badgerbuckhunter!

our county only has 1 guy with this Virus, hope it stays that way.  When I was 40 I asked my Mom if I can stop having Birthdays, she said OK I guess....

It didn't work tho, I was 71 a few weeks ago dang it...

Hope all is well for everyone. Still kicking here. Good to hear from you Bat.