We nor the neighbors had a single pic of this deer.  183 6/8” gross.
I’ve already caught grief over my buddy placing my smoke pole as he did for the pic.

624400E2-B920-4571-B591-0D5AD8B930F4.jpeg

Wow he's a good'in - he looks pretty heavy too.  what type of ML is it?  I hunted with several since 1970's

Hi Tinhorn,

it’s a .45 caliber Knight called a super disc.  It’s about 20 years old but shoots great.

mine are 45 calibers too but I never got anything like yours...  I got a 9 point once with that rifle, the ball went thru lung, thru the heart, bounced of the  rib,  jumped off that and hit the other lung and stopped the rib on my side of it.   If the ball would have kept going, I guess it would have hit me too.  Look at that Cedar, that is a neat tree, it had a bad time thru its life.   These 2 guns were kits I did.  I love the type that Dan Boone had... 

Flint4.jpg

pistol3.jpg

Fantastic buck  I could only ever dream of a buck like that! With this Chinese virus running out of control I am afraid my yearly International hunts to the USA are going to become only a memory.

Beautiful job on those kits Tinhorn.

Buckhunter, hope you get the chance to come back.  Ohio kept us out of staters out of spring gobbler this year but looks like we can get our deer stamps for fall.