BF slavemaster

been too long and my peabrain is confused. slave flash is a viv 2000 (31657 variant). which wires from the BF slavemaster will connect to the red/black wires from the back of the slave flash board that originally were hooked to 6volt power when the flash was a unit in the plastic housing?

i am assuming (and thats where i get in trouble lots of the time) the black/red wires from the slavemaster board connect to 6volt source to power the slavemaster board.
i also am assuming the orange/green wires from the slavemaster board connect to another 6volt source to power the slave flash unit.
the blue/yellow wires from the slavemaster board are triggers and connect to red/green wires on the slave flash board to trigger flash. (got that part)

with wiring connected like this i still have the red/black wires from the slave flash board that were originally connected to batteries in the flash gun with no place to connect.. its got to be something simple i realize.. doesn't the slavemaster board need its own power source?(6volt)
if you can help i would thank you.. i am hung up on this..

thanks

teebo

Slavemaster Wire Connections.pdf

These should answer your questions.  If I remember correctly slave + goes to orange and slave neg goes to green. Hope this helps.

http://www.snapshotsniper.com/PDFS/BFoutdoors Slavemaster.pdf

http://www.snapshotsniper.com/PDFS/Slavemaster Wire Connections.pdf

http://www.snapshotsniper.com/PDFS/Slavemaster Operation Manual.pdf

The Red and black from the Slavemaster go to the battery that supplies the slave flash 6v.  The green and orange go to the red and black from the slave flash board.  The orange wire from the slavemaster is a "direct through" trace to the red wire.  The on/off is controlled by the negative wire through a mosfet.  But a direct answer to your question is your red/black from the slave flash board goes to the orange/green on the Slavemaster.

thanks for the answer sir.. bailed me out more than once..have some of your boards, but saving them for the 3volt flash cams i like.. so my problem was thinking the slavemaster board has to have its own separate power source? this went through my mind for a second, and was the reason i was winding up with an extra set of wires with no place to connect.  thanks again.. don't know where i got the idea the slavemaster board needed its own separate power source.. (at least i can take out one of the 6volt battery holders now). might even make enough room for D's instead of the C's i have in there.. this proves the thought train that says "use it or lose it". been too long since i have built some.

thanks

teebo