Energizer Ultimate Lithium

I have been using Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries to power a wireless thermometer in my freezers.  They have been in the freezer at well below zero temps for almost 2 months now.  So far the thermometers still work as they should.  Don't know how they would hold up powering a camera using more power but it is still interesting.

Bill

On 2/25/2021 at 10:21 PM, Badgerbuckhunter said:

Thanks for the review. What size and best price?

They are AA.  My wife bought them at WalMart and I don't know what she paid for them.  I am going to shop around and see what I can find.  Going to use them in my deer feeders and some long term deployment cameras.

Bill

They are the only batteries to use! $2.50 each here in Australia, they last many times longerthan an alkaline battery and a rechargeable. I can put a set of 8 in one of my cameras and it take 30,000 images, yes 30 thousand and last 2 years.  

9 hours ago, buckhuntertrailcam said:

They are the only batteries to use! $2.50 each here in Australia, they last many times longerthan an alkaline battery and a rechargeable. I can put a set of 8 in one of my cameras and it take 30,000 images, yes 30 thousand and last 2 years.  

Wow!!  Thanks for the update.

Bill