Sign in to follow this  
deer66

toggle switch rubber boots

anyone know where i can get some mini toggle switch covers at a reasonable price . everything i am finding is $3 each plus shipping.

thanks

deer66

I'm thinking of reopening Hag's House after I get my cabin closed in.......(I didn't just say that)

I'll recarry the covers and pretty much everything else I had.

Lord help me.......hags

your the man. Thats great. Your a great help to us. I cant tell you how nice it is. You make it a one stop shop for all us cammers.

Thanks washout but i got some marine toggle switches from my neighbor they are alittle big but they are nice sealed switches that i got at a reasonable price . I do appreciate the offer ..

Thanks

Don

That's great news hags! Your site has been a help to us all. In the beginning, I spent more time trying to round up components than building the cam. Nice to have one spot to get most of the parts!

Do you want our "Wish List"??

I will probably ask for a wish list once I get ready to reopen.

hags

Hags, Has your Owl PF Date source dried up yet? They aren't as easy to find anymore. I picked one up at K-Mart a couple of weeks ago and they still had ~3 more left on the shelf. If they get marked down after being discontinued, I plan on picking at least 1 more up to have as a spare should one of mine crap out in the trail cams.

Cabin Fever Bob,

My source is dried up....I'd buy the Owl PFs if you see them. They will get hard to get, they stopped production July 1st.

hags

CFB,

Fry's Electronics (Outpost.com) has the Owl PF but it doesn't appear to be the Date Stamp version. I can't tell for sure though; it doesn't look like the "w/ Date" is there on the picture they have posted. The Technical description they have appears to be generic for all Owls. Might be worth a call to check. Price is $39.99

Outpost.com Canon Owl PF Link

Thank you,

I was getting pretty depressed looking at the prices in the electronics catalogs.

Jkoonce :D

Mouser.com also sells the rubber switch boots for the metric threaded switches. They are usually a NON-stock item, but they will get them for you if you order them. The part number is: 642-U5149