Sign in to follow this  
CoyoteBandit

A year in Photos by CoyoteBandit

Hope you all enjoy, all pictures taken with my Olympus C-750UZ (Hunting/Fishing harvest pictures not included)

Dec 2003 Jamaica

bluemount1.jpg

crab.jpg

January waterfoul

mallard3.jpg

mallard1.jpg

sitgoose.jpg

flygoose.jpg

Feb Puerto Rico

P2140067Small.jpg

P2140055Small.jpg

P2140054Small.jpg

Edited by CoyoteBandit

What camera are you using? We would like to buy a digital for that kind of thing--I amleaning towards the fuji s5100. Any thoughts? :kewlpics:

Awesome photos CB......thanks for posting.

hags

CB,

I enjoyed the Pictures... I take alot of Pictures to with the Oly 750 have been very happy with the camera. do you have the Tcon 1.7 convertor for the far away closeup zoom shots?

Great Pictures, thanks for sharing

Dan

:kewlpics: A nice set of pics................... :P :yes:

:ThumbsUp: Thanks all, I probably took 2,000+ pictures with this camera(C-750UZ) since I bought it. I have many more that I like, but I didn't want to fill the whole board up with them! I also have hundreds of less than perfect pictures, that is one secret of photography, take lots of pictures, and some are bound to come out good!

Kayjoe,

I don't know much about the Fuji cameras, but I would set a budget, then read up on these two sites to help make your decision. The cameras are getting better and cheaper every year, so it doesn't hurt to take your time when looking.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/

http://www.dpreview.com/

Dan,

I have bid on several T-con 1.7x teleconverters, but haven't won one yet, maybe soon. These are all taken with standard 10x zoom or less. It's been a great camera, just low light pictures giving me trouble, that happens alot when hunting. All your big buck pics were after the shot this year! Congrats again on two great bucks!

BL,

Those are some great pictures, how were you able to pick up your camera instead of you bow/gun for that second buck? I have that problem myself, the last picture is a seven pointer that came 13 yards from my tree. I talked myself into putting down my bow and picking up my camera to get some shots. It was a good decision, since I got my avatar buck later that day! I wish I would have had my camera in hand the whole time, I would have got some great shots, oh well!