Carll

Ok guys, Lets see some bucks!

63 posts in this topic

I'm getting alitte buck fever here :lol: and would ask everyone to post ONLY ONE buck picture they got last year! (summer or fall)... I might save all the pictures in a Folder and call it "best bucks of 2004" hope you don't mind!

I thought this would be a good idea until summer gets here!

here's mine! B)

Wished I got one of this guy out of velvet

post-16-1111341939_thumb.jpg

2004 South Dakota 6x5 buck. Harvested by my cousins husband and green scored a little over 158". Picture taken August 17th.

From My Friends 35mm Stealth Cam. NY Monster from November 2004!

Edited by rebbie

Here's my only buck photo of 2004

post-16-1111347534_thumb.jpg

Well I did not get allot of buck pics this past year but I did manage to get 4 corkers from July until Dec.

The best I feel is an 8 pointer that I got a pic from in July. I feel it's my best pic since he still had one month to grow his rack but also becaus he put on so much mass compared to the year before.

I have to admire this buck simply because he avoided me entirely from August 23 until now! I took a shot at him the year before during hunting season and never cut a hair at 280 yards!

I never got another pic after August and even in that pic he was hiding behind some thick brush and I could only make out his rack and ears.

I have no idea if he is still alive or not. It's hard to believe that I never got another pic of him since late August 2004. Hopefully this summer he will come back around for some more pictures.

Scott

post-16-1111352049_thumb.jpg

Dave I brightened up your awesome photo of your illusive buck!

How can you shoot a buck that lives just behind your house. I don't think you could deal with that emotionallly so I think I should go down there next fall and take him out for you! :P:59:

What's going on here. You would think there was a snowstorm happening here in New Brunswick.

Carll

sbishop

Buckboy

ShedhunterNB

Carll, Buckboy and ShedhunterNB are all within 2 hours of sbishop

What are the odds of all of us being on the Forum at the same time? Not much going on in good old New Brunswick eh guys?

I'm waiting for fishing season!

Scott

post-16-1111354123_thumb.jpg

Edited by buckboy

Rebbie,

I brightened yours up also.

Nice buck

Scott

post-16-1111354403_thumb.jpg

Here is one of my best jan after all the seasons of course I had cams out where he was supposed to be I saw him once in Oct I guessed he would score about 140 or so Well I found his right side shed 2 weeks ago 63 inches so add the spread and the other side I was pretty close ...treetop

At a friends woods.

owl af,ms20 lp.

Edited by Commando

Not my biggest of 2004, but I think it's a neat shot. 35mm unfortunately, but it still did a good job.

post-16-1111355830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Full Fan