Carll

Ok guys, Lets see some bucks!

63 posts in this topic

:cheers:

post-16-1111363752_thumb.jpg

First trail camera, First buck....but not my last one....only a dinky little 6pt

Got this one after season ended. Never saw this buck during season while hunting, did get a lot of different pictures of him. Saw him again crossing a field in front of the house still with antlers about the first week in March!

Here is one of mine...I was fortunate enough to Kill this Buck on Oct 26th 2004.. I have 14 or so Pictures of him alive. This is one of the better shots.

post-16-1111407572_thumb.jpg

We were fortunate enough to have photographed this buck 2 years in a row, its hard to get his picture and not have the camera wash him out. Maybe someone will have a suggestion for preventing this.

He's in Wisconsin and they are protected so we know he's still around. We have posted him before.

post-16-1111419827_thumb.jpg

WOW...thats has to be the prettiest buck i have ever seen!! even his velvet is white!!! very very cool Buck!!! :cool:

wow I was gunna vote for Full Fan's as the best....but that there white buck sure is impressive

he must live in a very safe spot cuz legal or not I would almost expect some knucklehead to poach him once they knew about him

One of mine:

:cool:

Awesome pics guys, but that white deer of arrowsmiths just blew me away!! Gosh what a beautiful animal. I am glad they protect deer like that because they are just so rare. But I wonder, if they protect them, years from now, with them passing on their white genes, will there be larger and larger amounts of these white deer?

That albino deer is awesome. :cool:

Are there many of those things around up there? The way I understand it, the albino's dont pass along the gene. It is an abscense of a gene that causes it. Smae way with humans also. Isnt that the way you understand it HN?