P41's 9 Left Buy it Now $110.00

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 here wish i would have got more, can't be to greedy, have to let my fellow camera builders have a crack at that deal. Hope it is legit. Need more deals like that more often.

I got 2, but did any of you notice the pay to address was different on the email sent from ebay than the one listed after the purchase?

Other than that just waiting to hear from him how it will ship either UPS or USPS. Have different address for each. Did anyone notice how it will come?

Not sure.I noticed one person bought 10.I have been e mailing back and forth and the e mails have been coming back.I noticed they do not take pay pal which is a little strange.I am still a little leary......They have not been around that long also.We will see

:cheers:

Yeah I know what you mean.

That other person was Ohiobowhunter a member here and also one reason I jumped on a couple. Well see.

I did get confirmation that they ship USPS so........

What stops them from taking our checks or money orders and walking.Lets see 30 cameras x 124=$3600....Not bad..MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Yi Bai

3036 Whisperwave

Redwood City, CA 94065

United States

(650) 766-3278

Here is the persons address to where the checks are going.We might have to do a little research tomorrow.For now good night guys...

Here is the persons address to where the checks are going.We might have to do a little research tomorrow.For now good night guys...

The address I got to send the check is:

Jeremy Tingle

4756 N 70th Ave.

Phoenix, Arizona 85033

I've got a request in to eBay to verify that this is a legitimate auction. If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know, but I'm not sending a money order until I hear something back from them. I wasn't suspicious until I got the different address to send the MO.

This happens Every time i buy a camera, i pay through the nose for one, and 10 minutes later i look here and see a great price, and they are all gone :lol: i give up looking for good prices. :rolleyes:

Wish the P41 came with all the extras like the P32.

Watch out guys!!!! This person has only been an e-bay member for a little over a month. It is a comon scam to open an e-bay account, post a bunch of small auctions to get the feedback score up and then post several large multi item or high dollar auctions. They then just :eekout: walk away with the money never to be heard from again. This guy has several other auctions going for electronics that all end in 2 days.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is....We will see.

I saw the auction as well last night, but opted to stay away... Here is what the appraisal districts website says about the addresses:

James & Sue Tingle

4756 N 70th Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85033

I could not find anything about the Redwood City address.. Not saying that it is a fake address or anything, but like all things in California it is either a pay only site or hidden very well on the website and I could not find it.. Good luck to all! :pray: