? About What Some Us Too Keep Snow Off Camera Lens

Hey guys!Can any of you maybe tell me how you all keep the snow off your camera lens so it does not get covered with snow.I am checking snow covered cameras here and there and am missing a lot of deer pics from it.I love the snow background on the pics and even more just like too get pics as much as hunt if not more.I have delt with this for years and tried a few things but they did not work very well.If you have any ideas please let me know.Thanks from Fred.

I've used the disposable pie pans before. Just bend it in the middle at degrees and put one half behind the camera and the other half sticking out over the top.

You can also get some narrow flashing (8" wide; for home roof) that fits on the tree above the case. That combined with the narrow end of a soda bottle, with a cut at an angle about 2" towards the wide end helps me a lot. For the soda bottle narrow end, you can get it to fit tight to the lens and it works like a funnel. This keeps the snow off unless you get so much, that it just piles over the entire camera (since the plastic can act as a shelf for a big storm).

What about a lens cover extension (kinda like a snorkle) but instead of having the entire piece round cut it at an angle from top to case so it just gives a small-1"-2" roof of sorts. Would this interfere with the pic? Was going to try it today but with 6"-8" of snow last night decided against it. I know it would have been a good test of it but...

Edited by IroquoisArcher

I will try the bowdog sounds cheap and easy thanks,I will try yours too cameraseesall also sounds good and I am running 5 cameras right now so I will try both.Iroquoisarcher I have one like you speak of for my leaf river that came with it and though it works some its just not wide enough or long enough.But if it does work for you let me know an I will try that too.Thanks guys!